Saturday, October 23, 2010

PARAMORE!!


Paramore was good. 6 out of 10 performance! Their performance was really good, full energy, nice list, and very good at addresing and entertaining the crowd. Fucking lucky the guy who got to sing with Hayley.

However I didnt really "rock out" cause ;
1. Not a big paramore fan, hence some.. I meant quite a lot of the song I didnt know, so cant really jamn to it.
2. Bought the seating tix, cant really feel the energy. Next concert, rock zone a must!
3. Only 7000 crowd, didnt feel the crowd energy. Quite a small crowd for such a big band. Even Adam Lambart had more crowd!
4. The gf kat sebelah so had to control macho =P
5. Alot of the fans are high school students! Aiyooo. When they striped off and show thier very "muscular" body.. aiyo =S

I didnt take any pictures cause I wanted to concentrate "rocking out". I stole these pictures from some one's facebook. Sooorrryyy =P



LP PLEASE COME TO MALAYSIA!!! CONFIRM BELI ROCK ZONEEE!! LP! LP! LP!!

No comments: