Saturday, December 11, 2010

MEERRRDEEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

MMEERDEKAAAA!!!!!

Today was like the biggest MERDEKA ever for me in YEARSS!!
Today I actually took my last ever paper for ACCA! Yup no more ACCA papers after this! Hell yeah!!


That is, if I successfully past both of my papers (P4 Fuck!ng Advanced Finance and P5 Advanced Performance Management) for this December 2010 sittings.


Man P4 was like really tough! A new examiner set the exam, his question style was pure cruelty! A lot of small tedious time consuming mark-less calculation, and also tested on pure financial knowledge. 2 questions I didnt have enough time to complete. Damn my chances to pass is veeery thin!
P5 was less unforgiving. 1st question on CSF caught me off guard as it was a very uncommon question, but other than that I think I did ok, better than P4 definitely!


I really hope I pass these two papers this time so that I dont have to repeat the papers again. To who ever out there still stalking HBlogK, please, please, I beg you, tolong doakan saya dapat pass these two papers. PLEEEASSEEEEE! So that I can be done with ACCA already. InsyAllah I can pass. Amin.


But now the exam are done, no need to worry about it anymore. My results come out in February. So until then I have 3 months to have fun, partying, and live my life! Yup definitely need to enjoy my life right now before the era for depressing work life began. IM GONNNA ENJOOOYYY!!!




No comments: